Please read ALL the way to the end of this post.
1. In a continued effort to bring the best to our members we have made a few slight adjustments to our schedule. Below is the layout of the class schedule starting Monday, January 5, 2015.
We may offer more A/C classes in the future. We tried to accommodate the best we could, but we also did not want to change too much at one time.
2. Birthday/Going Away WODs got a lot of attention on the Facebook thread but we will not be incorporating those into regularly scheduled classes for two reasons. The first reason is because we live in a military area and with that comes a high turnover rate, so with 100 people having 100 different birthdays it is just not feasible to accommodate every request. The second reason is in keeping consistency and following our programming.
3. If you are training for something specific such as law enforcement or military please discuss it with the coach on duty. As long as you don’t interfere with the class that is going on at the time, it shouldn’t be a problem.
4. If you are running late and miss the warm-up but would like to hit the conditioning (WOD) portion of the class please feel free to do so. Warm-up on your own and be ready to throw down when the coach says ‘it’s time to go! Then, if you can/want to stay for the next classes’ BBG you are more than welcome.
5. We NEVER want you to over train an injury. If you are limited on a specific movement, i.e. bad shoulders, and are unable to accomplish that movement without severe pain, please bring it to a coaches’ attention and we will adjust accordingly.
6. There will be a nutrition class in February for those that are interested. More information to follow.
7. The subject of a Barbell Club was brought up but we are putting that on hold for now and will be re-addressing it in the future.
8. If your specific concern was not addressed please bring it up with Steve or Isaiah.
All of these changes and information bombs were brought about because of the constant information flow between members and coaches. Without communication there can’t be change. Thank you for the feedback and we hope that CrossFit Burn is better because of it.
3 @ 70%, 3 @ 80%, M.E. @ 90%
10 minutes of Cindy
EMOM for 7:00-
5 Power Snatches
(Begin at 50% of 1RM Snatch and add weight each minute until you can no longer complete 5 reps. When 5 reps are no longer possible subtract 10-20# and complete the remainder of the EMOM.)
4 rounds for total time of:
10 6″ Target Burpees (absolutely as fast as possible)
15 UB Wall Balls 20/14
Rest 1:00 after each round.